|Japanese Name||園智恵理 (その ちえり）|
|Romanized Name||Kisahida Mimori|
|English Name||Mimori Kishida|
|Debut||Episode 04 - Your Efforts Aren't in Vain|
|Japanese Voice||Sumire Satō|
|English Voice||Carli Mosier|
Mimori Kishida is one of the main characters of the AKB0048 anime series. She is a former trainee and now a full fledged member of AKB0048. Her name before becoming an Idol was Mimori Kishida. She becomes the successor to Mariko Shinoda the 7th, Mariko Shinoda the 8th (篠田 麻里子 (しのだ まりこ)).
Mimori had long, wavy dark pink hair, which fades into blonde at the ends of her hair. Upon succession, she cut her long hair, as told to do so by Tsubasa. She also has dark pink eyes. Like all the AKB0048 Idols and Trainees, she has a heart-shaped lining in her hair and eyes. Mimori is also known for being extremely well endowed among the trainees as she often occassionally have her breasts bounce when she moves around.
As Mariko, her hair is much shorter and is pinned up. She wears the traditional red and black checkered outfit of the other members of the group, and also has a tiny top hat in the same pattern, just like all the other members that succeeded the name of Mariko Shinoda .
While being very sexy, Mariko also possesses a great and kind heart, and has an upbeat attitude about life. She values her fans greatly, which is shown as she hand writes replies to fan mail. She is hard working and persistant, never giving up and always trying her absolute 100% best. As Mariko, she possesses some sadism.
- She was the tallest and the oldest of the trainees in AKB0048.
- Her name, Mori (森) from Mimori (美森) can be mean as 'forest'.
- In episode 9, she admits that she is a masochist.
- In Episode 3 and episode 4, she ranked 10th at the General Elections.
- In Episode 4, after Mimori gives her speech and declaring that her promise still stands to Kanata, Kanata says "Mimori from above," which possibly hints that Mimori would become the successor of Shinoda Mariko. This is because of the song Ue Kara Mariko, which means Mariko from Above. Kanata says, "Ue kara Mimori," which means Mimori from above.
- In episode 7, she becomes Shinoda Mariko the 8th.
- She is the first and only member of the 75th Generation to become a successor.